Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Blackfish and Orca’s Review

Hi there, in this blog I will be talking about these 3 articles I have read about SeaWorld and Blackfish.


So I learned that SeaWorld has just had their very last baby whale this year. I learned that they will stop taking in whales by 2019 because this supposedly upsets people. It even upsets a group of people  called PETA, there are people who take care and treat animals. I learned that places like San Diego, have built larger pools for their whales. I also learned that there was a movie called “Blackfish” made in 2013 that describes SeaWorld treating whales poorly. The movie says how whales living in parks is bad. But SeaWorld says how they provide a safe home for more than 29  orcas. I’ve also learned which has surprised me that female whales live up to 90 years, and male whales live up to 70 years!

From all this information, this tells me that no matter how much SeaWorld provides help for orcas, they need to let them go so they can love in their natural habitats. People that visit SeaWorld are angered by this, a professional group is angered by this, even a movie was made about this. That is why by 2019, SeaWorld will not be having anymore whale shows, and will not be taking in anymore whales.

Thank you for reading my review on my articles, and I hope you enjoyed the blog for today.


         
                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment