Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Chicago History Ideas

Hey there, in this blog I will be talking about my Chicago History Ideas. I hope you enjoy.


Ok first, lets talk about what is a Chicago History idea. So some of you may know I am in 6th grade, in the 2nd quarter, and my class and I just started a new unit. Chicago History. Our mission is to find 1 specific moment in Chicago History and research about it so you can present it to the class.

So we had to pick 3 different topics about Chicago and decide which we’re going to present about. My top 3 is: The Black Sox Scandal, The Chicago Fire, and The Valentines Day Massacre. I obviously chose the Black Sox Scandal because I love sports (everyone knows that), I actually know a little bit about the scandal (books, and random helpful sites), I have this article from my teacher that has a lot of information about it, and I already know 3 sites that can help me.

And that’s all, you now know what I’m doing and what a Chicago History Idea is. Maybe you can do a little research about a historical moment in Chicago. I hope you enjoyed my blog for today.



                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment