Monday, November 19, 2018

Thanksgiving Plans

Welcome back, in this blog I will be talking about my Thanksgiving plans. I hope you enjoy!


So my family and did decorate our house, again. We have Thanksgiving editions table cloths, some stickers in our kitchen, a Thanksgiving circle on our door, and some extra decorations in our kitchen and living room.

I was going to dress up with a hat, but my mom said it was as too expensive, even though this bow she gave me and wanted me to wear was more expensive!

Now for my family, we have a special tradition for Thanksgiving. My mom and my 2 younger sibling go to my Mexican part of the family (aka my moms friends, cousins, and aunts and uncles). While my dad and I go to my African American part of the family mainly because there is a lot of good food, we enjoy football, and I can hang out with my cousins.

At my African American part of the family, I play with my cousins video games, eat a lot and I mean a lot of food, then watch some classic football for the rest of the day.

I hope you enjoyed my blog for today, and my plans.


                                                                                                                                                    Sincerely,
Aaliyah K.
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.
                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment