Wednesday, October 31, 2018

1st Quarter Reflection

Hey there, in this blog I will be reflecting on my 1st quarter goals and things that have changed since 1st quarter, since I’m in 6th grade. Also this blog will be a lot shorter than my regular blogs.

Ok, so let me say what mainly I saw. I saw some homework, some tests/assignments, papers for personal narrative, letter to self, and overall how my reading and writing has improved.

So I saw a lot of 3’s, and when I mean a lot, I mean a lot. Literally on almost all my scores I got 3’s. I got 3 or 2 4’a which is really good, I got a lot of 1/2 on like some test questions, I got only two 2’s mainly from my nite to self since sometimes my hand writing can be really hard to understand. But overall, I think all of my scores would be more than half of a 3. Now I think that for quarter 2, I wanna to work on theme. It just seems like I always have trouble with it, I mean I thought on one yeast question I might have gotten it right. But no, I got a 1/2 instead of a 2/2. So I’m really looking to working on my theme.

That’s it, if I keep improving from my scores now to the next quarters, I could get a couple of 4’s. I hope you enjoyed my blog for today.


                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment