Friday, October 19, 2018

Personal Narrative Ideas

Hello everyone, in this blog I will be saying ideas for my personal narrative. I hope you enjoy, (if you have an idea for me, tell me in the comments)

With that aside, let’s get down to business. I will first be doing my top 3 then writing a few sentences of what my introduction might look like.

  • The Worst Birthday Ever
  • My Awful 1st Grade Life
  • My 1st Time Playing Soccer

1st bullet point: It was my 5th or 4th birthday, I was very bored, so when I was the only one on the straits, I was stupidly started crawling on my upstairs stairs face first going down. After a few seconds of having “fun” I decided to finally stop. Right when I rotated my body to the right and tried to put my right foot on the strairs, my foot slips and I then the unthinkable happens. 

2nd bullet point: My 1st grade life was probably the worst for me. Ok, so there was this boy named Nelson, no I don’t like, in fact I hate him and he probably hates me too. So let’s start from the beginning, I started out 1st grade pretty well. I started getting a little bit better with my reading and writing. Not that much at math, but I was getting there. But then I’d say about 2 months I’m school, the mischievous stuff starts to happen. Oh boy, I gotta tell, me and this kid Nelson always got in a whole lot of trouble that year, in so many different ways.

3rd bullet point: I was 5 or 4 when my parents decided to get me into soccer. Now this was like a camp where yeah you have a team and you go against other teams, but there were no tournaments, no scoreboard, no record, no seeds, no fancy equipment you wear while playing soccer, no of that. It was just basically a fun and friendly soccer games. But after I’d say 2 or 3 games, I wanted to quit so bad. Every single game that ended I was always mad. Until one game, when I had a chance but......

There you go, those were my top 3 personal narratives, if you liked any of them tell me in the comments. Update: I picked The Worst Birthday Ever narrative. 

                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K. 
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment