Thursday, October 4, 2018

Clubs

Good morning everyone, for today’s blog, I will be talking about clubs I would want to join this year in school. I hope you enjoy!

Anime: I would love to join anime because I love anime, in my first blog I was saying interests, and one of them was anime. So I’m a big fan of it, but lately I’ve been getting bored. I’ve watched anime’s like SAO, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Blue Exorcist, etc. And new ones like K and Violet Evergarden. So I thought, if I join anime club, maybe I can find others anime’s I could watch.

All-Star Girl’s Basketball: I really wanted to join this club because I love basketball, but not as much as I love softball. But guess what, I made the team! But like a month ago. So my team and I are in the middle of the season. We’re right now 10-1 with only a few more games left.

Softball: I really really want to join softball so much. I just love it because 2 years ago, I started softball just to try something new. It turns out I was pretty good. So good in fact that I was MVP for my team. And when I was selected as a player to play in the district tournament I was so joyful. Our team was so good that we won the GSBDT! (Girls Softball Berwyn District Tournament) And if I join this maybe I can have extra practice until the actual season starts.

I hope you enjoy my blog for today. I also hope that maybe you can try one of these clubs. (If you have the same interests as me though)



                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,  
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment