Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Book Reaction

Hey there, in this blog I will be giving out some of my reactions while reading middle school. I hope you enjoy.


When Jeanna Galletta was really nice to Rafe during the school assembly and throughout the entire book. I concluded (even Rafe admitted it) that Rafe liked liked Jeanna. But when Rafe dresses up as a turkey for Jeanna it seems she thought Rafe likes liked her so she said that they were friends. (I also screamed inside when Rafe said he liked her)

After Bear was taken by the cops after pushing Raf’s mom down the porch and hurting her wrist, I felt really bad for the mom but good for everyone but Bear. Because guess what, I thought maybe now Bear (and Ditka) would move out the house because maybe Rafe’s mom has no more interest in Bear. I was full of joy for Rafe but at the same time sad for his mom. Then after Bear told Rafe’s mom he moved in with a friend I was as joyful and cheerful as Rafe was.

When Ms. Donatello tells Rafe, his mom, Mrs. Stricker, and Mr. Dwight that Rafe can get enrolled in a art school. (It’s like a normal school where you learn all the other subjects, but there’s more art into it) I was thinking this was a perfect school for him, and to tell you the truth, I thought was pretty good drawer. (Well better than me I guess) Sure he wouldn’t see Jeanna Fira while or Ms. Donatello, but he wouldn’t have to see Miller the Killer or Mrs. Stricker anymore. And anyways, after art school, he can come back to Mills Village, the only difference is that he will be in 7th grade.

And the biggest of them all, Leo. I cannot believe that Leo was actually Rafe’s twin brother this whole time! It just makes so much more sense. That’s why his Rafe’s mom was always worried about Rafe hanging out with Leo, that’s why Leo just seemed so odd. (To me of course) But the story was at the age of 3 Leo died of a diesease or cancer, something like that. So since Rafe didn’t have friends, he imagined what Leo would look like at his age, and then made him his imaginary best friend. I couldn’t believe it, I was shocked, surprised, amazed about this secret reveal. I......... I just can’t get enough of this secret. It’s just both very sad and surprising at the same time.

I hoped you all have enjoyed this blog. And like I said in another one of my blogs, I hope you get the the chance to read the book, or watch the movie!


                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.


No comments:

Post a Comment