Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween Plans

Hi there, in this blog I will be talking about my Halloween plans on Wednesday. I will be talking about my costume, my families costumes, how will my family and I are going to Trick r Treat, how Is my family and I are going to give out candy, and what horror movies my family and I are going to watch.

So, lets start with the costumes part. Almost every year I am a ninja, and guess what, I’m going to be a ninja once again. My 5 year old brother is going to be Batman, my 9 year old sister is going to be Batgirl, my dad is going to be a prisoner, and my mom is going to be nothing since she never dresses up for Halloween.

Every Halloween, you know how McDonalds used to give out buckets full of toys and stickers to decorate your bucket? Well we still keep those, and every year we used them as bucketes to hold our candy. But now we used these really big Marvel bags to get candy, probably just to get even more candy.

Since my family does for Trick r Treating every year, we would put out a lot of candy on our doorstep then put some note on it saying, “Only pick 2 or else *insert random horror monster* will come and get you.” But every single time we come back from Trick r Treating, there would always be no more candy. But atleast we got more candy from going to random strangers houses.

And last but not least, the horror movies. Since the weekend, my family and I have been on this fear fest channel, where they show all the classic horror movies, and if it is a series, they would do the whole thing. So for right now, we’re watching Friday the 13th part IV. Once we finish the Friday the
13th series, we will watch the Halloween series.

And that is it, but in case you were wondering, yeas we are going to decortate our house. With a really big spider web, glow in the dark spiders, a big skeleton head that lights up, and some Halloween theme lights. No we aren’t going to a mall to get candy, we are going to do the old fashion way by going to like 4 or 5 neighborhoods. I hope you enjoyed my blog for today.




                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,        
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.                    

No comments:

Post a Comment