Wednesday, April 17, 2019

April 12th

Today I was going to the rec with my family to meet my younger brother’s coaches for T-ball. It was a cold night and I really didn’t want to go. But it seems this was the only time to meet the coaches before this big parade. So I still went and it was actually pretty fun, but what wasn’t so fun was the team he was on. He was on the CUBS! AND MY WHOLE FAMILY HATES THE CUBS! I was so upset, but there wasn’t even a White Sox team. What the heck! Is like the manager of the league a Cubs fans? I was so angry, but at least a couple of my friends from school were there. We talked a little (mainly about life) and we also talked about if our younger brother/sister was playing. But the best part was when this guy was announcing some stuff but I was just playing games on my phone. So I was sitting on the floor cause the bleachers were all filled. Then after like 3 straight minutes of playing on my phone, 4-5 little kids start to circle around me. They didn’t even make any noise, they just sat there watching me. (Or my screen whichever was more interesting) I don’t know why but I felt so cool! Sure I could here some adults laughing behind us (one even took a picture) but I still felt proud.

I hoped you enjoyed today’s blog, and I also hope if whoever is reading this blog is a Sox fan.








                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,    
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment