Thursday, April 11, 2019

April 1st

Hello everyone, for the next couple of blogs I will be doing my schools Slice of Life challenge. It means I have to blog for all of the month of April. I hope you enjoy.

It was the start of my big break. To start it off, I had a softball scrimmage against 13-14 year old girls.   Even though we got murdered, I still had a lot of fun. I was 3-4, a single, a single, a HBP (hit by pitch ), and a strikeout. My fielding was pretty good, I play catcher and I have a really good arm. I can move very fast even with all that gear on me. I stopped wild pitches by sacrificing my body. And I’m tough so I didn’t have as much bruises as I usually had. My team on defense was good, we may have missed out on some pretty easy outs, but we still were able to get out of the inning before the mercy rule. Our hitting was slow at the start, but at the end we were having a streak going on. On base I stole 4 bases, and an additional 2 for stealing home. Cause oh boy do I love sliding at home and getting dirty. At the end of the game we all got treats because in a couple of weeks we would get our uniforms and schedule to start the season. And i just cant wait to go up against Lagrange.

And that was my first official blog for the challenge. I hope you all can make it to my others!





                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment