Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April 17th

Today I went to this bouncy house place in the mall. It was cool because I was popular. So it started out where my siblings and I were getting ready to go play. It was kinda awkward since it was our first time but pretty easy to have fun. We started out trying all the bounce houses for at least 10 minutes. Then once my siblings started following and fighting this wannabe popular Spider-Man I got to become popular. So this one bounce house with a slide on it, I decided to do a challenge. I would see who could possibly run and climb up the long slide victorious. Obviously though, no one could make it except for me and my wannabe show off sister. It was really fun, having all the attention on me, having little kids look up to me, they even called me cool! I was so happy, I was even more happier that the people who worked there didn’t complain. Then as soon as I leave, I have this 7-8 little girls stating to follow me. I’d said they were between the ages of 5-8. But still who cares, I was the leader to a gang/crew/squad whatever you want to call it. The only bad part was that they would ask me for snacks, so I may or may not have sneaked a few mini snickers for them. And I may or may not have gotten a couple of them in trouble for eating a mini snickers bar. But that’s ok, cause we still had fun in the end!


I hoped you enjoyed today’s blog, and if you want to become a leader of something, go to this bounce house place in the mall.











                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment