Friday, April 12, 2019

April 7th

Today I didn’t do anything. I did my daily routine, wake up, eat, clean up, wash up, go on my phone for the next 2 hours, play on my PS4 for a couple of hours, play with my brother’s WWE figures, listen to Spotify, eat, watch my Hulu, eat again, do my chores, then sleep. But for some reason i just felt so uneasy for the whole day. Why you may ask, because tomorrow I’m going back to school! UGHHHHH! After a couple of days I’m gonna have to do some PARCC testing or IAR. Oh man I really don’t want to go to school. I tried to do my routine normally but just the thought of it would get stuck in my head. I even tried watching a rated R horror movie with my younger siblings, but it still wouldn’t go away. Even when I was watching my Hulu I couldn’t even concentrate on the anime that I was watching. Even when I was eating! And eating is supposed to be relaxing for me! Omg, I’m not even ready for it, cause this whole break I forgot everything about school. I was acting dumb, forgetting things, saying the wrong word, even my hearing was terrible. I just don’t even know what to do anymore. I don’t even think when I go to sleep Ill be able to sleep properly. Welp, wish me luck.


And that was my blog for today. As you can see, I was very frustrated and annoyed when I wrote this blog. But now all of that anger is gone, and feel a lot better. I hoped you enjoyed todays blog.





                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment