Monday, April 22, 2019

April 16th

Today I went to go eat at Benihana for the first time. So my dad who was the birthday boy decided we should go eat there, just to try new things. And at first glanced I loved the place, (Only OG’s of this blog would get it) it was so fancy. I loved how the food smelled and tasted, but the best part was that the chefs cooked in front of you. So after like two minutes my family and I got seats. We sat down, my siblings and I wore these funny chefs hat, and we took our orders. But we had to sit with two other people that I had no clue who they were. I later found out that if your family/friends don’t fill a whole table, then anyone who’s waiting for a table will join you. So it was a mom and a daughter. The mom was probably the most annoying person I have ever met. When the chef was taking orders, cooking, passing out food, even doing his tricks should would be complaining. I mean don’t get me wrong she knew what she wanted to eat, how much she wanted to eat, and what she wanted, but she kept making such a big deal out of it. Then her daughter who was really tall (I thought she was 22) was a 10 year old. I don’t know but 10 year olds can be that tall. But the worst part was the ordering, the chef had great skills but nothing could make me feel better. Some of you may know that I love sushi, and there was this order called “Sushi Sampler” it had sushi, salmon sushi, shrimp sushi, fish sushi, and lobster sushi. It was perfect but when it came to ordering, the waiter said the sushi stand was closed. I Was Devastated! I couldn’t believe such a perfect order wouldn’t be available. I mean at least my shrimp meal was ok. But I still had a good time. We even got free ice cream at the end.


I hoped you enjoyed today’s blog, and if you have the chance go to Benihana.







                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.




No comments:

Post a Comment