Monday, April 29, 2019

April 28th

Welcome back, in this blog I will be continuing my previous blog. If you’ve forgotten let me refresh your memory. “Today I had a 3-game basketball tournament! One at 8:55, one at 10:15, and one at 12:45. But I played three more games in between those games cause my coach wanted me to play with the 8th-9th grade girls. Which means some of the other teams girls were going to be freshmen!” So I left off where I was playing with my 6th-7th grade girls in the championship. So we played against this team that looked kinda tough. Why, because they had about four girls who were tall as heck. At first the game was all about defense, steals, blocks, turnovers, even almost making fast break points. But after a while we started gaining a lead. After the first quarter the other team was still at 0 points while we had 15. Then after that the game was a sudden blowout. We were playing better on offense, making our layups/three pointers, and even playing great defense. They may have scored once at the free throw line but we still pulled out to win. After we got done taking photos I thought it was time to go home, but my coach said he wanted me to stay for one more game at 2. I said yes but really he didn’t need me at all. Cause during the game like he would be me and a friend of mines in for like two minutes. Four minutes was the longest he ever put us in throughout the whole day! But like the problem just isn’t him, cause whenever I get open I’m either not passed the ball, or the girl with the ball just drives towards me which makes me move out the way. But you know what happened after they decide not to pass it to me, it’s either a turnover or a terribly forced shot. So yeah I don’t even know how we won in double overtime, but my friend and I were really angry at the end. And I’m not even being salty, literally like we could’ve just left in the middle of the game and it would be ok cause they didn’t need us at all. So yeah after the game we took a couple of pictures and then said our goodbyes.

I hoped you enjoyed today’s blog, and I almost forgot to said this but, after I got home I took a shower and ate, my family and I went to go watch Avengers: End Game!











                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment