Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April 30th

Um since I have like nothing to blog about, I’m just going to blog about a moment that happened two years ago. So like two years ago my siblings were in soccer, and they loved it. It wasn’t actually like a season cause they kept no record, and there were only like six games. So one day my sister and brother had practice. My brother was supposed to be practicing shooting, running, and passing while my sister did shooting, tackling, running, and passing. So for the next two hours I would have to sit with my parents and grandparents watching my siblings practice. After like an hour I got bored so I decided to play with some little boys who were playing with one giant goal. They said yes and we all did a 2v2, but of course I have to stick with some seven year old boy. But even though the teams were unfair I still had fun. Because man was it so funny seeing me destroying them. Everywhere I went they couldn’t touch me or the ball. I was either too fast or too strong. I would be scoring over and over and over. Until these two other boys that seem to know the two boys we were against decided to play also. Then they came up with the idea of doing a 4v2. But even with that huge disadvantage, we still won. Oh yeah I almost forgot, while we were playing it started to rain really hard. So like all the teams either left or wilted for the rain to stop, but we just kept playing until one of the boys parents said they had to go.

Oh yesssss, only one more blog to go. But anyways, I hoped you enjoyed today’s blog. Update: Never mind, I forgot there is only 30 days in April. My bad, so that means today is the last day of the Slice if Life Challenge. Welp, I hoped you enjoyed this as much as I did.












                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment