Monday, April 29, 2019

April 29th

Today was a pretty boring day so like if you’re are super bored maybe this blog will cure your bored ness. So after a boring but good day at school, I went home to eat pizza! After I got finished I was told that I had basketball practice today. But that’s not what today’s blog is about. So after I got done I cleaned up, did some laundry, did the dishes, got my uniform ready for tomorrow, got my basketball cloths ready, charged my siblings iPads, and did homework for the next two hours. But I was pretty bored when I was getting my cloths ready so I decided to play on my PS4. So like since I had nothing to do I just challenged myself in a scrimmage mode on one of my basketball games, where all of my five players had to score exactly 60 points on a 100% shooting percentage. I may or may not have adjusted the sliders a bit but this challenge is suppose to be possible. It was actually really difficult because you had to count each point halfway for each player. Cause I like to balance things a lot. So my players would first score 10 threes which would equal 30 points, then they would score another 30 points but instead of three pointers it would be layups or jumps shots. But sometimes the players could be on the line and count the basket as a two, or maybe score a little bit too many points. So after like six tries I finally beat the challenge and got back to my routine before basketball practice.

I hoped you enjoyed today’s blog, and I’m so excited cause I have to only do two more blogs! Whipeeeee!
















                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment