Tuesday, April 23, 2019

April 22nd

Today was my schools Olympics! This event was given to all students who attended all days of IAR Testing. I was exited because I was going to be competing in an event! I was so excited for it. So once all 6th graders went into the gym we all received a ticket, for a surprise at the end. The first event was musical chairs, there were a lot of students but only 4 or 6 teachers. We still lost at the end though. The next event was a matching cup game, teacher vs student and teachers won again. 2-0. Then there was a knockout game/half court shot challenge, we won the half court shot challenge but not knockout. (Cause this one kid was even trying and lost on purpose. We then did this shaking these little beads out of cups with your head and hand. We won that easily because this generation seems to do good in skating their head. Then we had to shake all these balls out of this box, the teachers won that one easily. 4-2. Then there was this matching cups game teacher vs student, the teachers won again. So now since there was only one “event” left and all hope was lost, we students declared our defeat. But I found out that my teacher had picked me to do the pie in the face. I was so exited, but not only that but I was picked to silly string my principals! I was so pumped for it, but I found out later someone else got to do both. So as soon as I get the pie and silly string from a teacher another teacher comes up to me saying I can’t do both. I got really upset but I decided to do the silly string. But what got me angry and upset was that the other student who was chosen for both got to do both! I was so frustrated, like how are you going to say yes to that student but not me. Like I don’t even know you that much but you’re not going to let me do it? Well, at least I still had fun I guess.

I hoped you all enjoyed today’s blog, and if you get the chance try out they Olympics.







                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment