Friday, April 12, 2019

April 6th

Today my mom and dad and I went out to Famous Dave’s. But my younger siblings couldn’t come because they were at our grandparents house. So for the first time in 8 years I will be able to go out with my parents all by myself. Hooray for me! Well since it was pretty nice outside, we decided to walk there. It was a 20 minute walk, but for me could’ve been a 10 minute jog. Because you see my mom always talks to me about working out, but whenever we get the chance she never tries. And like my 65 year old grandma has just started working out at the gym. I told her it was the last straw, but then she gave me an idea. Why don’t me and her jog all the way to Famous Dave’s! I loved that idea, I was pumped stretching and jumping. But of course, as soon as 2 minutes pass she gives up. I wasn’t even tired pacing myself, and then she yells at me she’s tired. WHATTT! You’re suppose to have more stamina than me and you’re already tired! I couldn’t believed this, but I just kept jogging the whole time. After we got their we orders their feast and devoured the whole thing. But man was I still disappointed in my mom.


And that was my blog for today. I hoped you enjoy, and I can’t wait to see you in my next one.







                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment