Thursday, April 25, 2019

April 20th

Today my sister and I made slime! Why you may ask, well I don’t exactly know either, she just brought the materials to make slime one day and we decided to make it. So she had glue, food coloring, baking soda, and shaving cream. The water we obviously had, and then it was time to start. So we got two little bowls since the materials we had weren’t a lot. Then once we were done I started watching some videos on YouTube about how to make slime. I did the directions as carefully as possible. Pour the all of the glue in one bowl, pour water in the glue, mix it, then pour warm water in your other bowl, add a teaspoon of borax, mix it until it’s dissolved, then add four tablespoons of borax in the other bowl, continue mixing until it starts to stick together, then start “touching the slime. I forgot when your suppose to add the food coloring, but it’s not like this was suppose to be a tutorial on how to make slime.

Ok yes I know this blog may have been shorter than the rest of my others, but I’m starting to run out of ideas on what to write about. But anyways, I hoped you enjoy today’s blog!











           
                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment