Thursday, April 25, 2019

April 24th

Today’s was very tiring. So there was this announcement about this dodgeball tournament against Freedom Middle School. So some of you may know, I absolutely hate Freedom, but that is for another blog to tell. Anyways I really wanted to join but I found out you have to make a team of 8-10 players. I have no clue why but from what my EXCEL teacher said, we have to find our own teammates. So I basically barely got any sleep the day before because I was coming up with a plan for who to sign up. Because you have the find your teammates, have then get their parents signature, then sign up, then pay a dollar a join, and all of this had to be done by Monday. But anyways, first I would get eight extra copies of the form, get the eight or nine people to sign up, sign their names on their teammates paper, bring their own papers home, get their parents signature, bring a dollar, and then they would give me their papers by Friday. I mean there are a lot of ways that this plan could go wrong. People wouldn’t join, people would forget about the signature, (I already have the money covered) or I’ve run out of athletic people to join my team. So I’m just hoping by Monday I will have  four girls and five girls whose forms are ready and waiting for the tournament to start.

I hoped you enjoyed today’s blog, and I’ve noticed I’m almost caught up with my blogs!












                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment