Thursday, April 18, 2019

April 13th

 I had a 5-Game basketball tournament for the weekend. I was playing for my travel team and we were playing in this arena that was really cool. They had 2 normal sized courts, 5 huge soccer fields, a humongous obstacle course, a arcade, a snack shop, and a mini restaurant in there! I don’t know why, but this place was more like those big hotels you go to that have everything. So for our two games on Saturday we played against a green and black team, we won 28-12, I did really good in my first game back. Then in our second game we won 22-9, I did okay since it was like a 2 hour break but I still got a couple of assists to my teammates. After our games when my dad and I were going home we passes this restaurant called Benihana which is a place where the chefs cook in front of you.(But that’s for another blog) So the next day (Sunday) we had three games instead of two because the last game was suppose to be the playoffs. We won our first two games but they were pretty hard. There were very low scoring games but my team was still able to pull it off. But the last game was by far the best for me because I had an.......... ANKLE BREAKER!!! I grabbed a rebound but this one girl was pressing, so I faked a cross to the left and crossed to the right and the defender felt for it so bad she literally fell on the ground! Oh yeah I’m so awesome, and then I had a big chase down block so the other team couldn’t score. But lastly after the game actually, I found out that the last 20 points my team had we either me scoring or assisting. I really could believe it, but we won 41-37.

I hoped you enjoyed my blog for today. I also hope that whoever is reading this doesn’t think that I lied.






         
                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.






No comments:

Post a Comment