Monday, April 22, 2019

April 15th

Today I watched the movie Us. But it was very unexpected. So after school I walked home and as soon as I get inside, I see McDonalds in my living room, the movie Us on the tv, and my siblings and dad sitting down waiting for me. It was kinda dark because my dad had put curtains over all of our windows. I’m guessing he did that to make the scenery more scarier we have school tomorrow and can’t stay up too late. Ok everyone listen up! There are going to be some spoilers in this blog, not everything about the movie but a little. And since this is my first movie review blog, I’m going to be a little trash at this. So if you don’t want to be spoiled, CONTINUE READING AT YOUR OWN RISK! Ok now since that’s done let’s continue. So at the beginning we see a little bit about the moms backstory, we then meet the main characters. I already forgot their names so I’m just going to call them the family. So the movie at first is all happy and enjoyable but then turns to horror real quick. They meet their doubles, get terrified and try to fight back, that other family gets killed, and the family is ready to fight themselves. And all while this is happening, we get to learn more and more about the mom and her double. So I’m not gonna say the ending because most people who have watched it know it, but I will say the plot twist................. The mom’s double is actually the real mom! So when we see the real little girl go into that mirrors place we see that she gets knocked out by her double. The double then takes her to this underground place where all the doubles are kept at. (I think) The double ties up the real little girl and leaves her there to live her life. That’s why in her flashbacks she always acts weird as if she was the double. That’s why the “double mom” could talk! So all this time we were rooting for the wrong person, cause the real mom wanted to get here family back, and with the help of her family’s doubles, but unfortunately they didn’t succeed. But at least the siblings might know about this secret! So I’d rate this movie a 9/10, it was confusing at first but then the plot twist may be give it a better rating.

I hope you enjoyed today’s blog. And tell me what you think of my first movie review blog.







                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment