Thursday, April 11, 2019

April 2nd

Welcome back everyone, in this blog I will be continuing my schools Slice of Life challenge. I hope you enjoy.



So for today I would be getting a new phone case. Yeah I may have forgot to tell you this, but I didn’t have a phone until March 1st. And I’m a 12 year old who’s in 6th grade. Yeah my life was pretty depressing, but I’m not mad at my parents anymore. Ok now since that’s out the way, let’s continue the story. So my family decided to take me to the mall, and in the center if it there’s a guy who sells phone cases. After checking out a couple of iPhone cases (I have an Android) it was time to start picking. I already had told myself that the case had to be blue with a stand on the back. Why you may ask, why because my neck often hurts when I’m bending down at my phone. It may not seem normal, but you know for most of my life I had to use an iPad with no stand. Ok anyways, after looking for about 2 minutes, I decided to pick a baby blue case with white detailed flowers and symbols on it. I really liked it, and who cares if it was girly it still was cool to me. After we left I started showing it off to my younger siblings, and boy did it feel great. I just felt so much more superior than them hahahaha!



And that was my second blog of the challenge. I really hoped you enjoy, and by the way from now on I’ll just go straight into the blog. Sorry, but after the challenge I’ll make sure to greet you guys even more.




                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment