Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April 18th

Today I went shopping at Dick’s Sporting Goods with my family! So we were going here to get some softball/T-ball equipment for my siblings. So for my sister she needed softball pants, a helmet, a bat, a glove, batting gloves, and softball shoes. For my brother he needed a bat and a glove cause everything else was going to be given to him during his games. As for me I really didn’t want to get anything. But my parents decided to get me this basketball headband that sucks up your sweat from your head, and helps your hair not get in your way. It was pretty cheap so I decided to get it for my parents. We may of had a few fail attempts during the dressing, but we finally found the perfect fit for the both of them. But once we were walking to the cashier to pay for the equipment, my mom saw this batting simulator. Where you’re supposed to hit this baseball-softball at a animated wall and the wall will show you how far it goes. It’s kinda like those golf simulators but instead it’s softball/baseball. I didn’t want to try it because I was just going to embarrass my self and waste my moms money. Even though she insisted, I didn’t want to do it anyways. So once we paid (not really, just my mom and dad) and driver home, my siblings were ready for their season.

I hoped you enjoyed today’s blog. And I’ll maybe try next time to do that softball/baseball simulator.












                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment