Friday, April 26, 2019

April 25th

Today I had a softball game! So I don’t know if I’ve blogged about my second game, but right now we’re 2-0. But this game was meant to be more competitive because were were going against Riverside. The team who purposely forfeited against Brookfield (who was in last place) to play us and eliminate us. Yeah but it seems like all their older/travel girls had moved up a level with the juniors I think so we wouldn’t be seeing them again. So this game we only had 10 girls come to the game. But I mean in our last game, all of our girls showed up. But 7/10 of our team was made up of pitchers. So you may think, oh well you might lose since you don’t have the right players at the positions. Well, you’re wrong! Cause all of our pitchers have a secondary position like right field, center field, left field, shortstop, and second. And you may be thinking, well you only stated five positions even though they’re seven pitchers. But the reason I did this was because one of those seven pitchers were pitching, and another one of those seven pitchers was sitting out cause we had 10 girls with only nine positions to play in. Yeah so back to the game, my highlights were getting hits like singles and doubles, stealing bases, picking off a careless runner at first, having good throws to second and third, (I almost got outs) and my best highlight was when I was at third and the pitcher slowly walked back to the mound without looking at me, so I took off and stole home with a clean slide. My teammates highlights were having great pitching, outstanding hitting/fielding, and great chants/teamwork. So we won 15-3 and we’re official 3-0!

I hoped you enjoyed today’s blog, maybe we might go 4-0 in our next game.















                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment