Tuesday, April 16, 2019

April 9th

So you may all know that my school has started IAR testing. But for this blog I will be talking about something else. For today I had softball practice. It was the first official cause last time we had a scrimmage and then a meet and greet. So finally, after so many weeks I got to have my first practice with my new team. We first started doing throwing warmups where after every 10 throws we moved farther. Then we did some running/batting/fielding drills. One was where everyone would be at their position, but there would be three batters. So after the three batters got 15 hits they would switch with three other people who were fielding. But for the three batters, if they got a good rip on the ball on their last hit, they would get to run. And even after the other batter steps up to the plate, they could still run and steal. Then we did a little throwing competition where there would two lines made up on 18 girls. One coach was at the beginning of each line, and they would all start to throw at each other until the end, then start from the end throwing back to the beginning. We did this five times and my line won three out of five of those. After all the sweating and heavy breathing we got in a team huddle and talked about our schedule and parade that was coming up, we then said our goodbyes until tomorrow.

Hoped you enjoyed by blog for today. In my next one I’ll be talking about softball again and some basketball. But for the softball part, you'll get to learn something new about me.






                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment