Monday, April 15, 2019

April 8th

Today was the day I would be going back to school. And oh was it a good one. I learned that from Wednesday-next Thursday my school would be taking the IAR test. For both ELA and math. Even though my life was about to become boring and frustrating, I still wanted to have a good time. I tried my hardest to be with my friends and have a good time. I tried to make all my classes more fun than usual. But I just couldn’t get the thought out of my head about the words, “IAR”. It kept getting stuck in my head, I tried not to worry about it, but it always kept coming up. Luckily though, I was able to have recess on Monday and Tuesday. And I was able to forget about it, but after both recess it kept coming back. Every single time, even at home, even at basketball/softball practice, even in my room trying to sleep. It just kept coming up, until my parents decided to set up my siblings and I to watch the movie “Us”. It was a great movie that I enjoyed, and after that I felt a lot more better. I even felt ready for the tests to begin.


I hoped you all enjoyed today’s blog, but now I’m officially on track. Cause it seems I had to do only two blogs for April 1st-April 7th, so technically this is my “1st” blog of the Slice of Life Challenge.





                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment