Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April 19th

Today I went to Proska park with my sister and mom. So I was just obviously playing tag with my sister until she decided to be the wannabe show off sister. So she decided to challenge me in the monkey bars and she almost embarrassed me. So at first we both had a little practice then it was time. Whoever could make it to the end of the money bars first. I had the small movable ones, she had the big non movable one. But first let me just tell you something, someone as strong as me can struggle on the monkey bars. Cause look, I weigh over 100 pounds (cause of my muscles duh) so having to life my self and move as well for over 30 seconds is going to be here. But for here, only weighing like 20 pounds and her moving and lifting herself up is much more easier. So she won like straight off the bat but I wanted my rematch. Of course though while of all this was happening, my mom was recording us live on Facebook. Why why must you always torture me mother. Well anyways, after our like third to last battle I finally won because I had a strategy. Because since I weigh more I needed more balance, so since I am a righty I would do the monkey bars on my right side. This was easier because all of my weight will be out on my very strong right arm. I won in seconds then we did two more battles. She may have won the most overall, but next time I will destroy her!

I hoped you enjoyed today’s blog, and if you have a younger sister, challenge them to a race on the monkey bars.











                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment