Thursday, April 18, 2019

April 14th

Today I had another softball scrimmage but with younger girls. It was an ok scrimmage, the only thing about was that we had to show them mercy. But I mean when we went against the 13-14 year olds did they show us mercy!? No, they obliterated us even though we hadn’t have our first official practice. But getting back to the scrimmage the coaches decided for the younger girls to all bat. We had our 5th pitcher pitch for us, and my coaches would have me and our our catcher catch. At least that what I thought they said, cause as soon as the younger girls are done batting I go up to my coaches telling them I never catcher. They said they were “sorry” and they “forgot” but I didn’t want to hear it. Instead they made me catch for the younger girls since they didn’t have their catcher equipment. But you know how hard it is to be moving around everywhere with all that gear on, because each pitcher they had were throwing the ball all over the place. Like there was not a single spot in the back spot that I didn’t grab the ball from. But after the game I was able to kid with the team a little and even lead off their chant! Omg I am so gonna be their favorite on the team.

Hello there, I hoped you enjoyed today’s blog. And oh am is o close to catching up!






     
                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

No comments:

Post a Comment