Thursday, April 11, 2019

April 4th

Today was a pretty normal day. I did the usual, wake up, eat, clean up, wash up, go on my phone for the next 2 hours, play on my PS4 for a couple of hours, play with my brother’s WWE figures, listen to Spotify, eat, watch my Hulu, eat again, do my chores, wash up, then sleep. But today was no ordinary day. After I got done eating some tacos for lunch today, my dad starts happily screaming. When I run to him and ask him what’s wrong he just smiles at me really creepily. He then let’s out a sign and says he got my younger sister and brother signed up. I tell him, “What, signed up, signed up for what?” He replies with, “SOFTBALL AND T-BALLLLLL!” WHATTTTTTTT!?!?!? I was so mad, they literally did soccer a year ago, why would they change it. Did they not like it, cause to me it seemed they enjoyed it. He tells me he’s been planning this for months now. By why wouldn’t he tell me that, I mean he knows softball was always my thing. But he comes up with the excuse that he wants them to try new things. I wanted to be happy for him, but I just could think (especially my sister) would be playing my sport. After a few minutes I got over it and decided to continue my daily routine. I went on my phone, got some chips, ran upstairs, and watch some anime.


And that was my blog for today, I hoped you enjoy. Hopefully with the pace I’m going at right now, I can finally catch up.
     



                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment