Friday, April 26, 2019

April 23rd

Today my siblings and I got an exiting surprise. So my mom had told us that our uncle was going to take us out to eat. Well it wasn’t our uncle, it was actually our grandparents! Why may I seem surprise seeing my grandparents, well because the last time we saw them was three months ago! We were so exited, that we didn’t know where to eat. Cause they had asked us where we would want to eat. I obviously said Red Lobster since I love that place but I took a hard and rejected no. But then my sister said we should go eat at Famous Dave’s near the mall. And what did she get, a graceful yes. Well it would be a yes for me since it’s been a long time since the last time we ate there. So we went over there and order the All-American barbecue feast. (At least that’s what I think it’s called) It didn’t take us long until we fully devoured the feast. I took all of the cole-slaw cause I love it, and yes I did ask if anyone wanted anything but they said no. After we finished my grandma decided to get this brownie-nut-ice cream-sundae. It was very delicious, so after we finished I think the bill was like $108. But anyways, we thanked our grandparents and said goodbye until next weekend.

I hoped you enjoyed today’s blog, and if you get the chance go to Famous Dave’s and order the brownie-nut-ice cream-sundae.












                                                                                                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                 Aaliyah K.


No comments:

Post a Comment